Our Intellectual Property practice offers global advice in relation to all intangible assets related to the intellectual and creative activity of human beings, both in the contractual aspect (transfer, assignment and exploitation of rights) and defense (legal protection, defense against infringements by third parties). The department advises both individuals and corporations using non- material rights.
In the field of Industrial Property, the firm offers strategic and legal advice for the adequate protection of trademarks and other distinctive signs, inventions and industrial designs, from the very moment of their creation, their protection and defense against possible infringements by third parties.
- Advice on the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts for the assignment of intellectual property rights on all types of intangible assets (publishing, audiovisual, music, visual arts, computer programs).
- Advice on the use of the intellectual and industrial property of others.
- Advice on the preparation of action plans for the legal protection of intangible assets (works and services) of any nature.
- Negotiation of tariffs with collecting societies.
- Regulatory and contractual advice in the areas of advertising and sponsorship.
Litigation and pre-litigation
- Copyright protection.
- Analysis, preparation and bringing of all types of proceedings in defence of copyright.
- Industrial Property.
- General advice.
- Advice of all kinds on distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names and appellations of origin/geographical indications), inventions (patents, utility models, supplementary certificates, plant varieties and topography of semiconductor products) and industrial designs
- Advice on the exploitation of industrial property rights, including licenses of use and franchising.
- Administrative and judicial proceedings.
- Advice on possible opposition, requirements and administrative appeals.
- Analysis, preparation and filing of legal appeals and all kinds of proceedings in defence of industrial property rights.