Companies doing business globally face additional legal obstacles posed by Labour Laws.
Our team of specialists is on hand to help our clients to meet their goals, proposing and designing tailored solutions in complex and sensitive matters such as collective bargaining, advising in restructuring processes, transfer of undertakings or legal defense of our clients in Egypt.
This is why the Employment Law Department features a team of specialist lawyers offering professional services to national and multinational companies encompassing all industries, and guaranteeing coverage and utmost professional quality across the board.
Corporate Employment Law
- Special employment relations, with particular reference to the drafting and negotiation of senior executive contracts, including situations affecting directors.
- Advice on the creation of employment relations, hiring of employees and senior executives, regular freelance workers and training contracts.
- Commencement of activity and opening of workplaces.
- Oversight of taking over of workforces in commercial operations.
- Planning and review of remuneration policy.
- Advice on the alteration of contractual conditions.
- Handling of relations between company and staff, including collective bargaining.
- Industrial disputes.
- Advice on employment measures to be adopted by employers in difficulties.
- Advice on termination of employment. Individual and collective.
- Advice on Social Security obligations. Expatriate and foreign non-domiciled employees.
- Monitoring of compliance with employment obligations, in particular as regards workplace hazards.
- Employment Due Diligence.
- Preparation of legal reports.
Employment Law Litigation
- Examination and analysis of contingencies deriving from claims by employees, the public authorities or third parties.
- Out-of-court negotiation.
- Court representation.