Andersen advises and intervenes in the foundation of companies, legal entities and associations, providing legal support from their inception, until the maturity of the business.
We take an active role in the corporate governance of our clients, advising on transactions which arise from their daily business, or strategic partnerships. As such, we offer legal advice to companies of all sizes on implementing effective systems to ensure regulatory compliance and crime prevention, in addition to providing advice on mergers, demergers, buyouts, and the like.
Furthermore, we have vast experience in the negotiating, drafting and reviewing of all types of corporate contracts, as well as designing the necessary mechanisms for the resolution of any related controversies or claims.
Andersen’s global presence also allows our local team to advise companies on cross-border transactional issues seamlessly, and through one point of contact, saving our multi-national clients considerable time and effort.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Company formation and corporate governance.
- Drafting and reviewing all commercial contracts.
- Banking and finance including provision of advice on acquisition.
- financing, asset-based lending, cross-border investments, and.
- both new and established financial structures and transactions.
- Debt recovery.
- Transaction support.
- Consumer protection.
- General/on-going legal assistance.