Mohamed is a Partner at Andersen in Egypt with more than 19 years of experience in Corporate finance and other compliance services. Mohamed’s Experience ranges from advising SMEs through to large, global multi-nationals and family groups, as well as various private equity houses.
Mohamed led major corporate finance assignments in various sectors including real estate, manufacturing, trading, Oil & Gas, Food & Agriculture, Livestock, Metal and Energy sectors. Mohamed has significant expertise in the following service offerings:
- Strategy articulation, with a special focus on market entry assessment and expansion strategy
- M&A and fund-raising lead advisory, on both buy and sell-side
- Valuation and business modeling assignments relating to transactions, decision support, business reorganizations, shareholder disputes and litigation, bid support, and feasibility assessments
- Market and financial feasibility studies used for commercial decision making, regulatory compliance, or debt / equity related fund-raising
- Damage assessment and quantification for litigation and international arbitration purposes
- Conducting due-diligence and IPO readiness assessment
Mohamed is also a seasoned Compliance professional. Mohamed led a number of evaluation and restructuring assignments for Compliance function in the financial sector across the MENA region.
Prior to joining Andersen in Egypt, Mohamed worked as a Director in the transaction advisory services at Ernst and Young (EY), and was a member of the centre of excellence for business modeling in the MENA region.
Mohamed worked also as an instructor of finance & portfolio management at the American University in Cairo (AUC).